This month's topic: Elbows, Wrists & Hands
Elbows, Wrists & Hand challenges may be the very reason why your students are joining you for Chair Yoga! Even though we aren't putting weight on our hands in the class - we still need to be conscious of the movements we are making and we can still build strength, mobility and help to support these all important joints in Chair Yoga.
So, how can we look after our Elbows, Wrists & Hands while we are practicing Chair Yoga? And what can we do on the chair to help support them?
We will explore:
• Anatomy of the Elbows, Wrists & Hands
• What are some of the causes of Elbows, Wrists & Hands challenges?
• What are some techniques and tips that can help protect the Elbows, Wrists & Hands while practicing Chair Yoga?
• What are some of the precautions to take while practicing on the chair and what are some of the Chairasanas to be conscious of?
• What are some chairasanas that might assist in supporting the Elbows, Wrists & Hands?
If you would like to improve your knowledge and skills in this area then join us. Learn, grow, share and connect with other LV Chair Yoga Teachers in a safe, inclusive space.
top of page