This month's topic: Feet & Ankles
Pain in the ankles/feet, planter fasciitis, sprained ankles or other injuries may be common challenges that we come across as we teach our students, or perhaps we've even experienced it ourselves. I know I have!!
So, how can we look after our feet & ankles while we are practicing Chair Yoga? And what can we do on the chair to help support them?
We will explore:
• Anatomy of the feet & ankles
• What are some of the causes of foot/ankle pain?
• What are some techniques and tips that can help protect the feet/ankles while practicing Chair Yoga?
• What are some of the precautions to take while practicing on the chair and what are some of the Chairasanas to be conscious of?
• What are some chairasanas that might assist in supporting the feet/ankles?
If you would like to improve your knowledge and skills in this area then join us. Learn, grow, share and connect with other LV Chair Yoga Teachers in a safe, inclusive space.
top of page